I am desiring the companionship of a new human. While I enjoy my others, they smile, they wave, they bid me farewell and lock the door all the same – day in and day out. Oh the bitter cup of repetition hath brimmeth over one too many times. Enough. Enough I say! As such I have used my hoofs and dexterous tongue to gingerly craft this job description to perhaps invite a new face to pass me every morning and allow my heart to skip yet one more beat. Fear not to apply, my future account manager, as I promise I shall not poop upon your desk.
ACCOUNT MANAGER / STRATEGIST
We are seeking a strategic-minded junior-to-mid level account manager to join our fast-paced and growing branding agency.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Account managers who are ready to take on more strategic roles or strategists who enjoy working with clients and seeing their work through.
2+ years in an agency setting as an account manager, strategist or similar
- Strong understanding of business mechanics
- Experience building brands and brand experiences
- Energetic with a child-like imagination
- Positive and cool under stressful situations
- Great working knowledge of marketing planning and communication channels
- Humble, patient and fun.
- Accountable when you mess up. We all know it happens.
- Not afraid to fail
- Decisive… we think… yes, decisive. Maybe, but, well, yes. Decisive.
- Collaborative with creative-minded and business-minded people alike
- Strong understanding of relevant and classic trends
- Desire to travel and meet new people
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, industries, trends etc. and translate that insight into actionable steps for a brand
- Schedule and manage projects independently and be held accountable for project budgets
- Learn and implement our brand strategy process with clients
- Proactively offer ideas to enhance our clients’ brand experiences
- Maintain consistent contact with clients in honest and open communication
- Drive and manage revenue, profit and billing targets to meet agency goals
- Lead and guide meetings, including strategy and creative when appropriate
- Collaborate closely with clients when presenting work to discuss, guide and offer solutions to feedback
- Be the primary liaison of information between the client and production at yogg
- Work with creative teams to produce the most effective and on-strategy work possible
- Accurately track your time throughout the week
- Moderate travel to visit clients will be required
- Compete in office karaoke as if your life depended on it
- Conduct branding presentations in front of small and large groups of people
- Don’t get in your own way
Senior Account Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and other fund stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org